Monday, June 20, 2011

Edita Vilkeviciute Street Style

One of my favorite (if not THE favorite) models. This girl is just unstoppable. She has a face to die for, a face which is literally made for high fashion editorials and has therefore (unsurprisingly) made her a favorite for Vogue but she also has a figure I would literally kill for.... making her a favorite of Victoria Secret (who she has walked the runway for). She pretty much has the best of all worlds, OH! And have I mentioned her stellar style?! I like it unlike many models it is excessively clean cut and form fitting without veering on trashy (ahem.... Chanel Iman). Despite having one of the best racks in the business (and I mean that in the most flattering way possible) you would never guess it from how she dresses- which is in my opinion just as it should be! With legs like that you should leave something as a surprise (and what a surprise!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment