Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Alright so I might be in England and I might have celebrated by eating a disgusting amount of peanut butter and jam caked rice cakes BUT that does not diminish the fact that it is Canadian thanksgiving.

So to celebrate I thought I'd post this recent pic of one of my Canadian favorites, the ethereal Coco Rocha with Zac Posen (who I slightly hate, due purely to the fact that in a moment of insanity I bought one of his dresses.... lest we not forget I am unemployed.... in a size two.... TIP: there are certain things you should NOT do when you're feeling super slim- big ticket purchases are one of those... needless to say the dress has been worn once.... which is shockingly the same number of times that it's zipper has broken....) today at New York's 49th Annual Film Festival as they arrived for 'My Week With Marilyn'.... and don't even get me started on how excited I am for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment