Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lauren Goodger- the transformation (and not in a good way)

So lately I have been totally unclear as to Lauren Goodger's motivations re her dress sense.... other than making me feel sicker than the malaria pills are making me (have I mentioned the epic hallucinations? Last night I dreamt that I had to have my lower leg amputated due to mosquito bites and when asking the doctor why I had to have this done he asked me if I had been drinking a lot of juice, wearing perfume and if my boyfriend hated me- at which point I - still asleep at that point- asked my boyfriend aloud 'the doctor wants to know if you hate me', suffice to say he pretty much thought I'd lost it until he remembered I was on loopy pills.... anyways I digress, back to Lauren the Great.... and my great I am referring to body mass, clearly). However after looking at the stills from last night's 'The Only Way Is Essex' it has become clear. She is trying to morph herself into a larger version of Lauren Pope and it's pretty frightening. If I was Lauren Pope I would run for the hills, who knows how many episodes it will be until Lauren seeks to abate her hunger (and obsession) by actually eating Popey. Run Popey run!

No comments:

Post a Comment