Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jamie King and Lauren Conrad look STUNNING at the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic in LA today


 Have you ever seen Jamie King looking so adorable?! I definitely haven't HOWEVER she was definitely the best dressed girl at the Polo today. Just stunning!


So usually Lauren Conrad just makes me happy with a side of disappointment as all of her outfits just scream unfulfilled potential HOWEVER this one I have to say I can't fault her on. I like the hair (adore the very subtle ombre she has going on), love the high waisted shorts and the lady like blouse and of course she is rocking my most coveted of covetable bags- the Chanel classic Jumbo (for anyone interested this is DEFINITELY on my Christmas list in black calfskin with the silver chain, although seeing this slightly endears me to gold... I digress I realise) and I don't even mind the shoes, actually I quite like them. My only fault is that she brought along Lo Bosworth although as the rest of the outfit is so perfect I will forgive her that one shitty accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment