Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One more thing thing! The Mulberry Clarendon Coat- YUM! vs. the more feasible option- the Hobbs


I am slightly concerned that the buttons might be ever so slightly too large BUT I tried it on and I luuuurved it but I am still concerned about the buttons; regardless though how beautiful. How unbelievably beautiful.

However, as the Mulberry coat clocks in at £895 and I am now somewhat impoverished I am trying to transfer that love onto this glorious piece from Hobbs. It is called the 'Unlimited Crepe Bow Coat' and clocks in at a more affordable £299. It also comes with an adorable removable knitted collar (for those of us who feel naked without something a little extra around their necks- you know what I'm talking about my fellow pashmina lovers). Available in black and a 'russet red' (which to be honest is happily a bit more orange in my opinion, very on trend- think Burberry Prorsum fall) this is a beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment