Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Louboutin bag love: amazeballs!

So it wasn't enough that Christian Louboutin makes my FAVORITE shoes.... now apparently he also makes my favorite bags. How cool are these?! Check them all out on net-a-porter. AMAZING!




The amazing mini sweet charity bag. Clocking in at a reasonable £595. 



How yummy! Can you picture this with the Louboutin black studded heels (or the bag below!) sooooo clutch (no pun intended!). True Louboutin love. This bad boy is called the artemis studded python shoulder bag and retails at £1,345.



Meet the artemis embellished leather shoulder bag. I can't decide which I like better between this one and the one below- it's too hard! This little cutie retails for £1,435


And then last (but definitely not least) we have the artemis bell- embellished shoulder bag. It comes in at £1,165. And I think it might be my favorite, not going to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment