Friday, June 3, 2011

Hilary Duff: A Tale of Plastic Surgery

So I saw this picture today in the paper and it occurred to me..... is Hilary Duff's face morphing into Jennifer Lopez's? I'm just not sure BUT I know that I loved it.... up to a point. Also where did those thunder thighs come from?!


And if you're screaming: "That's not Hilary Duff".... well quite yourselves my loves.... IT IS. True story. But it's not that shocking because her face has been changing for awhile and I won't life I luuuurve the changes. They have been a definite improvement although not exactly subtle. 

So this was the Hilary Duff that we Disney fiends and fans of Lizzie McGuire knew and loved. 


But then her face started changing. There appears that there was a rhinoplasty in which she built up her bridge, veneers (which you can see from the 2005 picture were quite large but then she had them filed down between 2005 and 2008). I also think that she enjoyed fillers, botox and perhaps injectable jell around her jaw to build up her jaw line. 
In this photo the change in her nose appears clearly. Her bridge has been undoubtedly built up and the tip was significantly refined. It also shows the difference under her eyes which is likely the result of a combination of miso therapy and fillers (I had both under my eyes and experienced similar results). It also appears that she had botox in the creases of her eyes.
The photo above clearly shows when her veneers were filled down to eradicate the appearance of an overbite and make them appear more natural. 
I included the photo below not only because it offered a glimpse of her often hidden forehead but also because you can clearly see her jaw line. Although she has always had a strong jaw line the highly defined line is likely the result of gel fillers or even more likely a chin implant. 
Look at that forehead! So smooth, you could skate on it. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment