Friday, June 3, 2011

Johannes Huebl + Olivia Palermo: Part 2

A secondary examination of my most coveted couple. 

 Casually looking adorable at the corner store. 
 Too cute, too perfect. Can I eat them both? Now? PLEASE?!
 I would have to say that her two most constant accessories would be her Hermes Birkin bag and Johannes. Both majorly covetable. I'm unsure as to which I want more. 
 Bob's not great, dress isn't very flattering BUT Johannes saves the day... with his face.
 Couples take note: her shoes matches his tie. I great way to match without being sickening (note that she's in black and he's in navy blue BUT their matching accessories tie them together). 
I want their faces.
 So the scarf is a bit metro but we'll excuse him. 
The birkin and Johannes, the perfect couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment