Saturday, June 4, 2011

Update: Who designed Kate Middleton's shoes, dress/skirt and jacket at the Epsom Derby

Shoes


It would appear that I was off the mark for shoes. Not surprisingly it would seem that they are L.K. Bennett shoes (her go to for footery). Luckily for you Kateophiles out there unlike her favorite wedges they are still available in L.K. Bennett stores and on the website and are called the Sledge2 Court Shoe in Taupe, and can be found here.

I won't lie I was very excited at  the prospect that she might be branching out to something a little higher end but I am consoled by the fact that she has finally added a platform and a slimmer heel to her usual court shoe. It brings a needed dash of sex appeal to the outfit.



Skirt/ Dress


It would appear that Kate is wearing Reiss' peacock dress. It doesn't surprise me that she would go with a dress rather than a skirt as it provides fewer layers on such a hot day. It does surprise me that she would go with Reiss again however. I would hope that she would mix it up a bit more, particularly considering that her last public appearance was in Reiss. The dress is currently on sale in Reiss stores and online and is called the 'Peacock dress'.

I would suggest that those interested purchase it immediately considering how quickly the last Reiss dress she wore sold out.


The Jacket

The jacket is likely the Nessie Tweed jacket from Joseph which can be seen here on sale at Selfridges in blue. 

I think that her jacket might be my favorite piece as it is so versatile.


Accessories 


Her earrings appear to be the same ones that she has worn on past public appearances, including at Darwen Abbey.

Her hat is likely by Philip Treacy (I would be prepared to wager on that).

And her bag is currently unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment