Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coco Rocha: Street Style Segment

 A style tip that I try to adhere to: if wearing all black try to include a pop of color through your shoes.
 Coco with her bff, model turned photographer, Behati Prinsloo. Adore the messy beach hair.
 Okay so call it a Blair Waldorf moment but I adoreth a good bow in the hair. 
 Coco and husband James Conran in a photo taken by Behati Prinsloo. 
 A super cool way to rock an ethnic print dress ie. in combination with opaque black tights, black shoes and a black blazer.
 Have I mentioned how nice it is to see pale skin!
 Adore fun colored Balenciaga bags AND tiny dogs = win, win, win. 
 Another photo of Coco and James taken by Behati- stunning.
 this photo. Such a stunning look. A great fun leather jacket.
 Great play on proportions.
 I ♥ when she rocks the red lips. Keyness!
 So I kind of hate Louis Vuitton bags (I know, just putting it out there) also so glad to see flared high waited jeans are coming back. It is NOT Charlies Angels esque I swear, it can be modern.
I pocket squares. They are the bomb and they are the only reason why I would want to be a man. As that is not possible and I really REALLY really like being a girl (beyond the whole pocket square sitch) I love to see girls rocking a pocket square. Not going to lie I haven't had the balls to do it but I'm working up the courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment